Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas: Phase 1

So my parents have been divorced for some time now. As any child of divorce can tell you, this means multiple family Christmas's even without a signifigent other's family to take into account, which can be alright. It spreads the holiday celebrations out a bit more than just one day.

This weekend, I've been at my sister's house with her family and my mom and grandfather (and his lady friend). It's been fun, I've played some games with her kids, we've decorated cookies, and we opened presents last night. I recieved numorus things that I appreciate very much and I believe all of my gifts went over very well. And while most of the family is watching football and/or taking naps, I figured I'd take a moment to update this blog.

Tomorrow, I head back home and celebrate Christmas with my father and step-mother (a.k.a. phase 2).

Next week is the end of the year. I'm hoping to get another Wombat strip up before the end of the year. I have one partially done, I just haven't had time to do it. I guess I can state now that one of my main resolutions is to work harder on the strip and do better about meeting my weekly deadline (which I've failed on most of this past year). If I'm able to  get back in the habit of doing one strip per week, I believe I'll have enough by the end of the year to put out a second book. So I'd like to do that.

Another of my resolutions is to update this blog a little more often. Something I hope will be easier to do with the help of one of my christmas gifts (a keyboard for my iPad on which I'm typing this update now). And yes, with that, I hope to make the updates more entertaining.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all the others. See you

No comments:

Post a Comment